Marina Putrajaya is managed by Marina Putrajaya Sdn. Bhd. (MPSB), a member of Putrajaya Leisure and Services Group Sdn. Bhd. (PULSE Group) and also one of the subsidiaries of Perbadanan Putrajaya (PPj). Besides Marina Putrajaya, MPSB also manages four other prominent lake attractions in Putrajaya namely Cruise Tasik Putrajaya (Precinct 1), Putrajaya Water Sports Complex (Precinct 6), Skyrides Festival Park Putrajaya (Precinct 2) and Putrajaya Lake Recreation Center (Precinct 13).
The Board of Directors of MPSB is headed by the President of Perbadanan Putrajaya, Datuk Seri Haji Hasim bin Haji Ismail as the Chairman. Other members of MPSB Board of Directors are:
• YBhg Datuk Rashidi bin Hasbullah
• YBhg Datuk Ir. Hj. Razali bin Jarmin
• YBhg Datuk Musa bin Hj. Yusof
• YBhg Encik Nik Shukri bin Nik Soh
• To be the top tourist attractions in Malaysia by year 2025
• To provide a variety of leisure and tourism products at an affordable price/value for money
• To provide first class leisure and tourism facilities
• To satisfy customers with service quality beyond expectation
• To offer a unique and unforgettable experience
Y.Bhg Datuk Seri Haji Hasim Bin Haji Ismail
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Y.Bhg Dato' Zaharah Salamat
On the operation side, the 91-strong MPSB team is led by its Chief Executive Officer, Y.Bhg Dato’ Zaharah Salamat, who is no stranger to Putrajaya. She is one of the pioneer staff of Perbadanan Putrajaya and has been with the organisation since 1997. With her vast experience and knowledge of Putrajaya, quality of service and innovation will always be part of Marina Putrajaya Sdn Bhd's offerings.